Thursday, February 14, 2013

pink + red

One time in high school I wore a pink top when my nails were painted bright red. I remember getting so much flack for that ... it was like I was committing fashion suicide to pair those two colors together. My friends believed that color combo was just simply incompatible. I, secretly, thought they actually married quite well and have always been proud of myself for having the "you know what" to wear the two colors together ... in 1998. Mmmm hmmm. I mean, to get pink, you take red and add white, right? 

SJP
emma stone

kerry washington

Would you ever combine red and pink in fashion? Do you think the colors clash? What about in your home?

miles redd
twinkies

modern dining
pretty in pink dining room

miles redd

elle decor
cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment