Friday, January 4, 2013

Planning Machine in 20 Thirteen

I’m in need of a desk calendar. Not one that lays flat over my desk (circa 1992), but a chic, decorative one. Maybe one with a little stand. 

I’m a very visual person, so I need to SEE things, especially the entire month. None of those daily or weekly crap. I’m a planner to the Nth degree so seeing far in advance is a necessity. 

Confession: I send myself emails... LOTS of emails. And I’m one of those people who doesn’t move an email from my Inbox until everything within the email has been taken care of - check! 

I prefer that all of my clothes are hanging up so I can see them – not in drawers. Otherwise, I forget what I own. 

I wish I had invented Post-Its. I think I single-handedly keep them in business. I also write on my mirror with dry-erase markers. I do some of my best thinking in the shower. 

And what did we do without Notes in the iPhone? I think I have more than 25 notes at any given time. 

Oh! Lists. I love lists. I organize my grocery list by store section (produce, dairy, frozen, bakery, etc.). 

OK, I’ll stop now before you call me crazy town. 

Check out these calendar cuties! 


pixelimpress / etsy

union street papery

rifle paper co.

tory desk calendar

ideachic / etsy

office with a view (foil embossed perfection)

mademoiselleYo / etsy (printable pdf)

little things studio / etsy
alexwijnen / etsy
kate spade
virginia museum of fine arts gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment