Monday, April 23, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

Greetings, Bungalow-ers!

Occasionally, I find myself at the Salvation Army on my lunch break.  Their large store on Inwood Rd. is near where I work, so it's easy to swing by and take a gander at what new inventory they have.  I particularly like the furniture and jewelry... I have bought a few key pieces over the years and treasure them immensely. I stopped by last week and wanted to share a few of of my findings.  Have you ever bought anything at a thrift store?

Great piece for use as a wardrobe or media cabinet.

Love this hardware.

Would be great for a kids room.  Paint entirely, add accent colors or change out the hardware.

Considered getting this, but not sure what to use it for.

Darling little marble-top tables just needing a little TLC.  And only $36 - can't be beat!

I liked the lines of this piece.
It had drawers inside the middle doors.

Cute clogs!

These clip-on earrings remind me of my grandmother.

Chic gold-rimmed glasses.

I really considered purchasing this piece and using it as an entry table, but it was just too big. Would look stellar painted a glossy white or other fun color.





No comments:

Post a Comment