Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What's Tweeting

While I haven’t fully caught on to the 24/7 Twitter craze (sometimes, it’s just all too much) and I don’t tweet (yet), I do enjoy the occasional Twitter rendezvous when I browse through the latest postings. So I thought this would be a fun blog entry every once in a while. “What’s Tweeting” will include tweets from various people I follow on Twitter. Here are a few that caught my eye today …

Barneys New York (@BarneysNY): “Goodbye summer! Goodbye calories! Hello self control, hello tiny portions, hello no thanks, I’m not hungry. Hello fall!”


Khloe Kardashian Odom (@KhloeKardashian): “Woohoo @DashBoutique: Who doesn’t love a shopping party?! JOIN US! Xo.
She’s referring to the Hollywood Dash store's Fashion’s Night Out event on September 6. More on that soon!

Sorry, another one…(she tweets A LOT!) Khloe Kardashian Odom (@KhloeKardashian): “At the dentist… If only I could get Lamar to come back here. I thought we conquered his fear but he keeps avoiding coming LOL he’s so silly.”


Dallas Morning News (@dallasnews): “In Dallas fed. court, man alleges big online travel agencies & hotels are engaged in price-fixing conspiracy”

Interesting.

Lady Gaga (@ladygaga): “some things never change…here’s a photo of my in highschool in the schoolplay (set that wig + did my own makeup!)”

This is a truly beautiful photo of Lady Gaga when she wasn't Lady Gaga.

DailyCandy (@dailycandy): Better late than never: Estuaries swimwear launches.”



Lea Michele (@msleamichele): “Morning! Back at work getting ready to shoot with @chriscolfer @CoryMonteith and @DarrenCriss today! Super excited!”

Katie Couric (@katiecouric): Big news today about our @KatieShow guests – how psyched am I!?!?!”

Are you going to watch Katie's new talk show? Her first guest is Jessica Simpson (who hasn't talked to the press since baby Maxwell's arrival in May!).



Scott Schuman (@Sartorialist): On the Street….Thompson St., New York”

Images via barneys, eurweb, E online, and the Sartorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment